Join Pacific Horticulture and the Hardy Plant Society of Oregon March 28th in Portland for an inspirational, day-long seminar focused on gardening in our changing urban and suburban environments. Six nationally-recognized speakers, two well-connected Portland moderators, lunch, plant sales, and an afternoon reception are included.
This is an exceptional opportunity and great value for gardeners, professional horticulturists, designers, and landscape architects.
Register early–prices until March 11, 2015
$99 for PHS and HPSO members
$125 General Public
Prices After March 11, 2015
$125 for PHS and HPSO members
$155 for General Public
- Patrick Cullina, horticulturist and designer known for his leadership in developing plantings on The High Line in New York City, America’s most-visited new urban park.
- Karla Dakin, principal, K. Dakin Design and co-author of The Professional Design Guide to Green Roofs
- Lorene Edwards Forkner, author and editor of Pacific Horticulture
- Evelyn Hadden, LessLawn advocate and author of Hellstrip Gardening
- Sean Hogan, celebrated plantsman and owner of Cistus Nursery
- Maurice Horn, nurseryman extraordinaire and co-owner of Joy Creek Nursery
- Bob Hyland, Portland-based garden designer and owner of Contained Exuberance, will facilitate the morning program.
- Lucy Hardiman, principal and owner of Perennial Partners, a dynamic garden design collaborative in Portland, will moderate afternoon sessions.
Post seminar wine reception at Xera Plants/Contained Exuberance.